Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Stashbusters Gold Mine

Good Morning!

How are you doing??

I am doing great! I am a member of the Stashbuster yahoo group and each year they have a UFO Challenge and you tally up your UFO's and send in 2 FQ's and 50 cents - then for each finish you have you get an entry into the FQ stash -- Well I was one of the winners for the 4th Quarter of 2011 and they arrived yesterday -- 32 new to me fat quarters.

I have alot of ideas in my head for new projects to make with these FQ's.



I better get in the sewing room and start busting some of my new stash!

Happy Stitches
Dorothy

2 comments:

doni said...

It's a bananza!! I was one of the lucky winners too. I sat and patted them, sorted them, resorted them and dreamed!! LOL!!

Better than chocolate!!

doni @ Oregon coast

Lori said...

What a great variety. And I see "my" two FQ's in there. I always wondered what everyone else sent--now I know!! Congratulations!